Ok, moving ahead 5 years from the last post (20 favorite songs from 1970) we enter into 1975. Not a good year for me personally, my father was very ill that year and died right before Christmas. So - my music listening that year was limited to all my old stuff plus a few new albums that I listened to over and over.
Instead of listing songs from that year, I will list some albums and please leave a comment with your favorite albums from 1975.
1. Wish You Were Here. Pink Floyd (best song: ALL).
2. Born to Run, Bruce Springsteen (best songs: ALL but if I have to pick I'd take "She's the One"
3. Physical Graffiti, Led Zeppelin (best song: "In the Light")
4. Blood on the Tracks, Bob Dylan (best song: "Shelter from the Storm)
5. Young Americans, David Bowie (best song: Young American)
6. Toys in the Attic, Aerosmith (best songs: Sweet Emotions, You See Me Crying)
7. Beautiful Loser, Bob Seeger (best songs: Beautiful Loser, Traveling Man)
8. Chicago VIII, Chicago (best songs: Never Been in Love Before, Any Way You Want It)
9. Fool for the City, Foghat (best songs: Slow Ride, Fool for the City)
10. There is no number ten!