May 18, 2007

Found something cool:

Have any of you ever used "The Filter" to create playlists on iTunes (or whatever you use)? You can also get it to recommend music you might like based on the music you already own. That's the main reason I got it. Pandora and LastFM say they do that - but I have yet to discover something I actually LOVE from either of them.

So far I like it. Been playing with it for an hour - this is what single women who love music and don't have a social life do on Friday nights. Trust me, its NOT my first choice.


2 comments:

David Amulet said...

That actually sounds like a lot of fun! I've never found a good "automoatic" recommendation service ... how did it work for you?

-- david

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

I know about Friday nights alone, but don't have an iPod to play with....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...