"It's better to burn out, than fade away"
That line was made famous to a generation that probably didn't listen much to either Neil or Def Lep, because Kurt Cobain used it in his suicide note.
Can you name the artist and the song?
- All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer by the stars.
- And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make. The Beatles,
- Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to.
- Freedom, well, that's just some people talking. Your prison is walking through this world all alone.
- I don't need no money, fortune, or fame. I got all the riches baby, one man can claim.
- I understand about indecision, but I don't care if I get behind. People living in competition, all I want is to have my peace of mind.
- I was born with a plastic spoon in my mouth.
- I'm not a number. Dammit, I'm a man.
- It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
- My uniform is leather and my power is my age.
- Nobody wants him, he just stares at the world. Planning his vengeance, that he will soon unfold.
- Same old song, just a drop of water in an endless sea. All we do, crumbles to the ground though we refuse to see, dust in the wind, all we are is dust in the wind.
- Send me dead flowers to my wedding and I won't forget to put roses on your grave.
- So tonight you better stop and rebuild all your ruins, because peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing.
- Talk about your plenty, talk about your ills, one man gathers what another man spills.
- Then one day you find, ten years have got behind you. No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.
- There's an opera out on the turnpike, there's a ballet being fought out in the alley.
- Thinking is the best way to travel.
- You bought a guitar to punish your Mom.
- You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.
- You're dangerous cause your honest, you're dangerous cause you don't know what you want.