October 9, 2007

HA! Strange email to send to an anit-ticket scalper

Just got this note in my email (name of company deleted). I am going to respond telling them that I am against online ticket scalpers that call themselves brokers....Yeah as in "we'll break your bank account just so you can see your favorite band"

Hello,
I was hoping to get some more information regarding
a possible sponsorship/partnership with your site, Layla's Classic Rock
Faves.


We are one of the
Nation’s largest online ticket brokers, and would like to know if you would be
interested in earning money in exchange for placing a small John Fogerty premium
tickets ad on your site?


Thank you for your time.
Regards,

16 comments:

bob_vinyl said...

You should tell them you'll do it and then link to some anti-scalper site instead of them.

Isorski said...

Bogus! Tell them they suck.

Titangoober said...

How about some free tickets??????

Now thats what I am talking about!!!!!

I would love some Jimmy Buffett tics in the spring......hahahahhaaa

Grease my palm, or feed me........Thats what I always say....Lets talk business shall we.....

David Amulet said...

Perhaps this is actually your big break--your chance to make this site a huge cash machine!

Perhaps not.

-- david

Anonymous said...

XxGRtz Your blog is great. Articles is interesting!

Anonymous said...

Whkiyv Please write anything else!

Anonymous said...

Magnific!

Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!

Anonymous said...

Good job!

Anonymous said...

Magnific!

Anonymous said...

Nice Article.

Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

Good job!

Anonymous said...

JHjV6n Thanks to author.

Anonymous said...

Nice Article.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...