July 14, 2007

She does a damn good version of it if y ou ask me...

Real Rock News had a post about Ann Wilson singing some Zeppelin on her new solo CD. Heart has always covered a few Zeppelin tunes and they are a big hit with the audience when they do them live. As I read the post I thought to myself "I really need to see them when they tour here again".

What's so weird about that you ask? I already have tickets, I am seeing them in 2 weeks. I forgot. I think it's called aging. I'm serious.....how could I forget that!?!?

Go to Ann's myspace and listen to her sing Immigrant Song.


2 comments:

Donnav said...

Ok...I'm jealous!!! are you happy now!!! :) I want to go with you!!!

Anonymous said...

The one time I saw them live(30 years ago!), they did a couple of Zep songs, plus the Righteous Brothers' "Unchained Melody". I love listening to Ann sing. Have a good time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...