April 19, 2007

Important Questions, I'd love your thoughts:

By now you have probably heard the news that in the U.S. Internet radio may soon be a thing of the past. I signed the petition so save it because I really like Pandora and listen all day at work.

But, how is all this affecting the artists? Thats my only concern. These days their music can be downloaded and shared, etc. etc.

Do you think that's wrong?

Do you think true artists are not in it for the money?

Do you think we rip them off by buying their music for low prices or getting it for free?

Also, do you ever listen to Internet Radio? If so, which one do you like best?

Here's the link to "Save Internet Radio"


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I listen sometimes. Most of the time, though, I have my radio on here, or I listen to the stream of the Don and Mike Show late afternoons. I can tell you one guy who's gonna be really happy if this does happen... Lars Ulrich. This is part of what he's been fighting against all these years.

David Amulet said...

I have never listened tointernet radio. What am I missing?

-- david

Bar L. said...

Bruce, I accidently deleted my entire itunes library off my work computer so I rely on Pandora to entertain me.

David, I like it because you can customize your own stations and I hear lots of new stuff I never would have found on my own.

Syafrizal said...

Man, Internet Radio kick ass. Why they want to shut it down? Damn those corporate suckers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...