May 16, 2005

Paul from Bad Co.




Bad Company was an instant hit worldwide. They were on the "Swan Song" label started by Led Zep. Their 1974 self-titled debut went platinum five times over! Every song on that record was great. Paul Rodgers was nicknamed "The Voice" for good reason. Does anyone know what they are up to today? I'll check it out soon and report back.

Personal note:
In 1975 I got was in an end-over end collision as the passenger of a "Grand Am". I was knocked unconscious and when I woke up the first thing I heard was Bad Co. singing "I feel like making love to you". Then I noticed I was in the back seat staring up at the steering wheel. So every time I hear that song, I don't think of making love, but I do thank God I am still around to enjoy good music :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...