May 30, 2005

The Crossroads Curse?


Duane, he died way too young. When I was a teen there was a wall in Laguna Beach, right on the beach dedicated to Duane. Posted by Hello

ROBERT JOHNSON AND THE CROSSROADS CURSE This is something I had never heard of before, but as I was searching the web for a decent picture of Duane Allman (still haven't found one) I came across this rather spooky, though-prokoving website. I don't believe in "the curse" but it is pretty coinsidental that the the man that wrote the song "Crossroads" and three famous bands that frequently played it live and/or recorded it, (Eric Clapton, Lynrd Skynrd, and The Allman Brothers) all met with tragedy, death and loss of loved one.



Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...very interesting (clink on links....great music attached along with websites, photos, history....)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...