July 23, 2005

Mick

Happy Birthday, Mick!












I'm a few days early, but wanted to wish Mick a Happy 62 and thank him for bringing me many years of great music. The very first rock poster that adorned my bedroom wall when I was a kid was MICK :) My parents thought he was ugly and were very worried about me. They had cause to worry, but Mick is a doll!


Sir Michael Philip "Mick" Jagger (born 26 July 1943 in Dartford, Kent) is a British rock musician, actor, writer, composer, record and film producer and businessman. He is most famous for being the lead singer and co-founder (with guitarist Brian Jones) of the British rock and roll band The Rolling Stones. He is also the songwriting partner of Stones guitarist Keith Richards, and the pair have composed almost all the Rolling Stones' original material, as well as numerous songs for other artists.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...