April 24, 2005

U 2


Bono

U2Station.com Welcome

Sometimes official websites for great bands can be too predictable. I like to see what the fans put together. This is a good one for the world's greatest band! Okay, another disclaimer needed. Of course if you are reading these in the opposite of order than I posted them in, not problem. BUT...they are the greatest when it comes to LYRICS and passion and talent and views on life...love...God.... Trivia about me: I have seen over 100 concerts, all the "greats" but I have never seen U2. I will see them. I don't care what I have to pay, I WILL SEE THEM THIS FALL, even if I have to fly to antoher state/country to do it (I get a bonus in Sept.)

To license this image (981982), contact WireImage:
Bono
Posted by Hello

Technorati technorati tags: ,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...