April 26, 2005

Springsteen


The man has passion for his music Posted by Hello

Reason to Rock: Bruce Springsteen

TODAY BRUCE RELEASES "DEVILS AND DUST" AND I AM ON MY WAY TO THE MUSIC STORE RIGHT NOW!

April 26 Update:

Got the CD and it's just what I expected...I like it, but it's another Ghost of Tom Joad/Nebraska - ish recording. The third song is very risque for Bruce (I blushed) but I understand what he's saying. Apparently most of the songs are written from the perspective of a soilder that is either in Iraq during the war, or has returned home. Still bidding on E-Bay for tickets. Time is running out. So is my money :(

To my personal review of a concert during “The Rising” Tour please scroll down to the bottom of this blog.




Technorati technorati tags: ,

2 comments:

cube said...

Never got into Springsteen...his singing style is akin to a person struggling to dislodge a stubborn stool from their anus.

Bar L. said...

Gee Cube, sorry to hear you think that about Bruce. I understand every word he says and I've never had to make too much noise in the bathroom, maybe it's a guy thing?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...