June 8, 2009

Chickenfoot is Here!


For the last YEAR the search word "Chickenfoot" had directed more traffic to this site than any other search, so I would just like to take a moment here to personally thank Sammy, Joe, Chad and Michael: Thanks, boys :)

The question is: has anyone heard it yet and what did you think?

My friend Mike gave it a listen and likes it. You can download it for 3.99 at Amazon so I think I will do that.



----------------
Now playing: The Clash - Rock the Casbah
via FoxyTunes

6 comments:

Erin said...

I heard one of their songs on local radio about two weeks ago...and had never heard of them before, but was excited when I heard the names.

I think I'll get the mp3s too.

Dr. John said...

Just got the album today and am on song #2. So far so good...

Sean Coleman said...

I like what I've heard, but it requires a few more spins. Seems odd that you have three "party" type players paired with Satriani, though it all seems to work. "Oh Yeah" is my favorite so far.

cjk_44 said...

i've spun it twice and it's a decent record. it's rock and roll - lots of big riffs (some recycled, some not) and Hagar's typical rocker shouting. it's good to hear Satriani's guitar work underneath a veteran voice like Hagar for once.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Have not listened yet

Dr. John said...

I finally got through it all, and thought it was a decent album. Check out my review here. http://drjohnmetzmd.blogspot.com/2009/06/album-review-chickenfoot.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...