I haven't done this in a while. I heard a few of these songs today, can you guess what they are by these lines from they lyrics?
1. "Mama told me not to look into the eyes of the sun, but Mama, that's where the fun is."
2. "Alvin Tostig has a son today"
3. "Now me and my mate were back at the shack, we had Spike Jones on the box
She said, I can't take the way he sings, but I love to hear him talk."
4. "To find a queen without a king
They say she plays guitar and cries and sings."
5. "How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget ."
Bonus points: Song 2 has a connection to something about song 3, do you know what it is?