February 12, 2008

Now what have I done!






I have a love/hate relationship with iTunes/iPod.

I LOVE my iPod - I HATE using iTunes.

So, after all these years and and countless hours re-adding music that got "lost" and other such annoying things, I decided to dump iTunes and try out Media Monkey.

I chose Media Monkey because the smartest computer person I have ever met says its good and he uses it. What we didn't discuss was the synchronization process since he doesn't have an iPod.

I spent my lunch hour reading forums in Media Monkey to learn what I am in for when I go to synch later.

Crap.
I think I am doomed.

Its not going to be a smooth transition, but I already put ALL my music in MM and spent a long time making playlists and finding missing album art, etc.


Wish me luck...I just don't want to go back to iTunes for SO many reasons.

Does anyone out there have any other music managers that they like that are easy to use?

3 comments:

chez bez said...

Keep me posted on how you like it. I only use iTunes because I don't know any better.

I like it, but maybe I just don't know that better alternatives are out there? Good luck. ;)

Titangoober said...

Barbara,,,,,,,,,,,
I have used Zencast for a few years now..........nothing buggy at all........altho I do not use I-tunes or anything made by apple....Never have tried the stuff..........
Zencast is a Creative app.........
Does podcastings very well.........

I have you in my prayers today while you are in your recovery (hard drive) stage..........
phillip

Anonymous said...

Try Floola.. Works well with your Ipod

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...