February 28, 2008

Bruce Bruce Bruce


Its that time again - he just started the next leg of his tour. There are a few things I have to point out for those of us who can't get enough of him :)

First, a great article (thanks, Pete)

USA Today - including what's on his iPod


Second, here you can check out some of the photo's in the book "For You" that I mentioned earlier (the one that includes one of my Bruce memories - I still haven't got around to sharing what I said in there cause I don't feel like typing it all out but I will soon)

Rolling Stone article with Photos from FOR YOU

Third, speaking of the book, here is the website for the book (also the above photo credit goes to L. Kirsch, its from the book also)

ForYou
Lawrence Kirsch
www.Foryoubruce.com
Original Stories and Photographs by Bruce Springsteen's Legendary Fans

and last but not least the one blog has it ALL for us Bruce fans:

Blogness on the Edge of Town
- I read it every day and Pete never fails to find something relevant and entertaining to say about BS

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...