I used to do quizzes, etc. all the time on this blog. I think I'll try to do more of that this year. Name the song each of these lyrics came from:
1) I sung my song to Mr. Jimmy
Yeah, and he said one word to me, and that was "dead"
2) People asking questions lost in confusion,
Well I tell them there's no problem
3) Caviar and cigarettes
Well versed in etiquette
4) Top coat, top hat,
And I don't worry 'cause my wallet's fat.
Black shades, white gloves,
Lookin' sharp lookin' for love.
5) I wish you could swim
Like the dolphins
Like dolphins can swim
Will keep us together
6) But I just keep on rollin' along
With the grace from the Lord above.
7) We smoked cigarettes and stared at the moon
and my favorite lyric of all time:
8) I learned more from a three minute record, baby,
than I ever learned in school