The guys over at Rock Revival have challenged me to admit 20 songs that are guilty pleasures.
I challenge: Bob Vinyl, Jeff, and ANGIE!!! (and anyone else who feels up to it!)
This will kill my reputation! No comments on the last song! I can't help it!!
(be sure to stop by their site and also visit our friend Rock of Ages for his list in response to the same challenge!)
1. Daydream Believer, The Monkees
2. Rock On, David Essex
3. Hold Your Head Up, Argent
4. Superman, Five for Fighting
5. Call Me, Blondie
6. Wasted, Carrie Underwood
7. Anything by....Daughtry
8. Touch Me in the Morning, Diana Ross
9. Its a Motherf*cker, The Eels
10. Le Freak, Chic
11. Brick House, The Commadores
12. Iris, Goo Goo Dolls
13. Man in the Mirror, Michael Jackson
14. You're Beautiful, James Blunt
15. Green Eye'd Lady, Jerry Corbetta
16. I Hate Myself for Loving You, Joan Jett
17. Hey Baby, No Doubt
18. Careless Whisper, Wham!
19. Too Shy, Kajagoogoo and Limahl
20. I Want it That Way - Backstreet Boys