September 18, 2005

KISS


My sister is probably my number one rock n roll "hero" because she turned me on to so many good bands. Of course there were some that we just did not agree on. I like the music of KISS, but just could not get into the make-up and boots.


I just asked Sis to share a good rock memory with me and without hesitation she reminded me of the time that motley Crue (relatively unknown band at the time) opened for KISS. She and her friend had FRONT ROW seats and were, shall we say - a bit buzzed. Sis said Gene Simmons got right in her face and was staring into her eyes. This may sound like a positive, but she said it freaked her out for the rest of the night - LOL.

Gotta love Sis and her love for KISS.

3 comments:

steve said...

my first album I BOUGHT WITH MY OWN MONEY was Kiss Double Platinum... I was a Peter Kris fan when I was younger... I loved Peter Kris. Great drummer and he had the best makeup...

Donnav said...

My first rock album was Kiss Destroyer....thanks to my big brother!! He was good to introduce me to all sorts of good rock music!! Yeah to family!!

Bar L. said...

KL,

Do you have a blog???? I wanted to check you out but you don't seem to be "out there".

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...