January 31, 2007

Look at these and cry with me: Unused Led Zeppelin Tickets from their very last tour.....

Also, look at the price and cry: $8.75
The new rumor is that they will tour again. I would love it ONLY if Jason Bonham plays drums.

But as many of you who read here know, John was my fave drummer of all time. He died on my 21st birthday. It was a very sad day and I still miss him every time I put on an LZ tune.

I've just depressed myself. Someone leave a funny comment for me - pretty please!!!

4 comments:

BeckEye said...

The day Jesus comes back to Earth, the guy who bought and wasted those tickets will be at home sleeping. What a jackass.

Bar L. said...

Thank you, I can always count on you for a good comment.

(Actually he's in prison for bank robbery - no joke)

Mike said...

Hopefully they'll be sure to include John Paul Jones this time if they unite also.

Bar L. said...

Well, Mike, they damn well better - its not Led Zeppelin without him!

BASS PLAYERS ARE SO UNDER ESTIMATED :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...