October 26, 2005

ATTENTION BECKEYE!

NOTE to Beckeye of The Pop Eye:

If I had your email, I'd send you this! Okay, I need to get a life, but here is a cool trivia site I found while looking for a new way to challenge my readers with their rock trivia....

BUT...I saw something on there that made me think of you!

they also have other categories and one is "Grease and Grease II"

I bet you could kick some butt and get the highest score possible on that quiz! Go take it and let me know how you did.

And if any of you want to try and beat my score at "Classic Rock Trivia" you'll see me on there! I did pretty good compared to most people :) but not as good as I would have liked.

2 comments:

Martin said...

I'm one of the few people that can actually name a few songs from Grease 2. It wasn't amazing but I dunno... maybe it was the learning to ride the motorcycle scene that traps me.

BeckEye said...

I only missed one question and it was a Grease 2 one, no surprise. I'll take the other ones some other time. Thanks for the link!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...