...but do you know which songs they're from?
(I know you can FIND them, but do you KNOW them?) (I've added pics of the answers)
1) Workin’ on mysteries without any clues
2) Half my life is in books’ written pages, l live and learn from fools and from sages
3) Your magic greets everyone who reads, heart-break in overdrive
4) But of all these friends and lovers, there is no one compares with you
5) Try to love you baby, but you push me away
6) Late at night a big old house gets lonely, I guess every form of refuge has it’s price
7) You keep on telling me, I ain’t your kind of man
8) There is no sense in pretendin’, your eyes give you give away
9) Rulers make bad lovers, you better put your kingdom up for sale
10) Can’t you see that I am not afraid, what was that promise that you made?