May 4, 2006

KICK SOME ROCK N ROLL ASS THIS SUMMER WITH HEART




Its upon us!!!

THE SUMMER CONCERT SEASON!

Last year I saw 7 concerts (not including u2 which was a) technically in the Fall and b) an EVENT, and EXPERIENCE, not a mere "concert")

This summer I am going to be really picky and see only shows that I know are going to be great.
I will see my all time favorite female rockers - Ann and Nancy Wilson, to kick of my summer of music.

They'll be at the Del Mar Fair Grounds in San Diego on June 22. I already have my tickets, parking pass and a vacation day planned for June 23. I'd love to somehow meet them, anyone got connections?


I am not kidding you - these two "older ladies" are so talented and rock out so much (they are known for their Zeppelin covers - awesome!). I can't wait!





Ann and Nancy Wislon


Technorati technorati tags: ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...