March 3, 2013

So much for that...

You know, I don't know if I will every write here again.  I had such good intentions the other day.  Beleive it or not, I still get a lot of visits here so I will leave it up, but will I truly write here again?  I don't think so.  I don't sit in front of the computer much anymore.  I'm into yoga and walking and being active.  I think I need to admit that this was a fun blog for a long time...but its glory days are over.

With that said, I will post a video that I love in memory of all the good times I had writing here.  I miss so many of you.   Thanks for the great time all these years :)


5 comments:

phillip moore said...

yes Barbara,,,,,,I have also let my blog sail with no sail for over a year also...... time to get the wind going again..... yes I do follow your blog still...... you must have heard my call......last week I asked a friend about you.....

Barbara said...

Well now you have me curious, Phil, what friend did you ask? If you can't say here, email me!!! :)

Dawn said...

Awwwwww memories - I had this song at my wedding. Many, many years ago! Good to hear your doing so well! Can hardly wait for our forever winter to be over with in my neck of the woods.

TAD said...

We miss you, Barbara. Come back some day and show us how it's done....

Billy 19 said...

Ah don't go I just found you,Im just about to enter the world of blogging any tips?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...