February 28, 2013

DOES ANYONE STILL READ HERE????


Hello out there..........(I think I hear an echo).

Its been over a year since I wrote on this blog and I thought I'd never write here again.  But then I got a sweet comment from someone telling  me she missed it followed by a request to review Poco's new recording.  Plus, one of my favorite artists has come out with a new album - the first in a decade (more on that later, and you probably know who I'm talking about).

And on top of all this, ....I am starting to regain some of my passions after five long years of dealing with my son's drug addiction (he has 6 months clean today!)

So you've been warned:

I'M COMING BACK TO THIS BLOG!  If you read this, spread the word and look for a new post by tomorrow.

Peace, Love and Hope,

Barbara (aka Layla)

10 comments:

T=Bomb said...

I am glad you are back and congrats on you son's good news!

Charlie Ricci said...

WELCOME BACK!!! I check here every once in awhile to see if there is anything new. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I'll be reviewing Poco's new album in the next couple of weeks too.

Charlie Ricci said...

I hope your son continues to do well!

Jessica said...

So glad you are back! Glad about K! That makes me so happy. :) PS: I've been trying to post at Thoughtful Reflections too. Maybe now is the time for more of us to come back?!

Shawn Ohara said...

Patiently waiting for your return...

Erin said...

Yay!

Metall Schaedel said...

Welcome back. I spread the word as wished. ;-)

Sean Coleman said...

Awesome! Nice to see you writing here again, Barbara :)

music obsessive said...

Hey, what a nice surprise! Good to have you back.

Dan said...

Welcome back Barbara!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...